Sunday, August 14, 2011

An Interesting Facial

I spent this last weekend at a county fair. I participate in 4-H and rabbits are my main project. I own a Mini Lop. She is four years old and her name is Layla. My whole 4-H club took part in the county fair so we had a nice little section of the rabbit barn for our bunnies. On the last night of fair, I went in to the barn to check on the rabbits. One of the rabbits, a Dutch named Cosmo, was sitting in his cage facing away from me. I wanted to pet him so I reached through the bars on the cage to give him a little pat. Bad idea. I startled him. My eyes instinctively closed. I had no idea why they had until I realized my face felt warm and moist. Not to mention it smelled rather funny all of a sudden. Yes, ladies and gentlemen, the rabbit peed on my face.
I just thought that was worth sharing. Though I would not recommend using rabbit pee as a facial or a wash. My skin felt rather tight, it smelled funny, and urine is not a healthy substance. (No worries, I washed my face thoroughly in the bathroom after that little epeedemic).

If you do happen to be interested in natural facial care, check out my friend Heidi's blog franticallysimple.com

Hope you're having a great summer! Mine has been full of camping and rabbits... plus more!

2 comments:

  1. Oh dear. When I saw the title, I thought maybe you were trying honey...
    Thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're very welcome! I enjoy your blog, so I hope others can as well.

    ReplyDelete